Menu
carlmarsh
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Billing changes (accessing details for multiple phones)

I have two mobile numbers on my account, used by my sons. Previously, I was able to use a single login to check all the details for both mobiles. Now, however, I'm told that not only can I not use a single login (password) but I need to use a different email address for each number (which I really don't want to do). How is this any kind of improvement? - it's a big step backwards in terms of access and convenience.

I spoke to someone on the phone when this was first implemented, but was basically told 'well, that's how it works now'.

Having looked at the new system in more detail - and deciding I really don't like it - I've tried to make a complaint. The website suggests doing this via live chat, but on multiple occasions (different times and days of the week) the system just says 'all agents are busy, please try later'. It's very frustrating.

Combined with the completely separate but ongoing and unresolved issues that TV customers are having with the '25% buffering' problem with Netflix, my level of satisfaction with Virgin's services has plummeted. Is anything really going to improve in the very near future?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing changes (accessing details for multiple phones)

Hi Carlmarsh,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

My colleague is correct when they say that you'd need to re-register the alternative numbers under a different email address.

I'm afraid there is no way around this.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
carlmarsh
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mat

Thanks for the response.

Sorry to hear "there is no way around" this inconvenient and backwards change.

If further 'improvements' continue to make things worse, and other issues like the Netflix problem continue to be unresolved month after month, then the "way around this" may have to be a change in provider. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling frustrated at the moment.

Regards,

Carl

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry for any frustration caused on our part Carl.

I can assure you this isn't something we like to see at all. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a nice evening Smiley Happy

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos