Menu
tj57
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Billed for calls not made

We recently went to Russia. My wife took her Virgin mobile with her as we have very elderly Mums and needed relatives to be able to contact us in emergency. My wife never used her phone whilst we were there. She has just received a bill for £70+ for calls she had supposedly made to two numbers. One removed supposedly lasting over 30 minutes and two shorter calls to removed. I have located the first number as a sales call centre that many people have complained having nuisance calls from and I suspect the other number is too - I am still looking in to it. What can we do? We have definitely not made these calls and do not want to pay the bill!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billed for calls not made

Hi tj57,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that there's a problem with unexpected calls on your wife's mobile bill. 

If you would like for us to investigate this further and look into the calls, please contact us direct on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos