Menu
Rhino63
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Bill payment

hi,

i paid a bill via phone to virgin mobile but when checking my bill there is no payment received and when phoning up I get same reply, yet I've checked my bank account and phoned my bank and in black and white there is a payment I made on 22 July for £54.84, so where is it gone or who has taken it?

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill payment

Have you logged on to your web account and looked there? I suspect you will be able to see it 

0 Kudos
Rhino63
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I've looked , it's not there and whoever I talk to at virgin come up with the same answer "we have no record of any payment".
But on my bank statement it clearly states a payment of £54.84 to virgin mobile and after phoning my bank up they confirm it. I'll have to try something else then because I am not letting go of this, I'm as mad as hell, they say they record their phone calls but was fobbed off by them when I suggested they look into it that way.
To me me this is fraud and or theft .
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Your bank will have a number/serial of the payment, Virgin can trace it from that, they may ask for a copy of your statement not photocopied and give you an address to post it in to, it may have been linked in error to a different account, I take it you only have one account?

They will resolve it, it's an error nothing more

0 Kudos
Rhino63
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I have given them that and still no joy, virgin have suggested that I go to my bank and sort it out from that end!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rhino63

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the billing issue with the payment you have made, and a warm welcome to the community.

I apologise that my colleagues have been unable to support you with this when you have previously called. If this is still an issue, could you let me know what method of payment you used to make this payment to us?

Was this via:

• Direct debit.
  • Credit/Debit Card
  • Any other method of payment.

If you could let me know and I'll do my best to support you further.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Rhino63
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen_A,

i paid bill over phone with my debit card which my bank has details of. I have forwarded this information via phone call but virgin still don't acknowledge the payment. My bank is now looking into this and virgin have agreed to look into this via a dispute claim.

I can't believe this is not resolved yet I phoned up virgin mobile and I gave my card details to the person on the phone and paid the amount that person requested from me, surely if someone looked back on phone records they would "find" my transaction ?

0 Kudos
lucysnanna2
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rhino63

If you've contacted the teams they should have filled in a missing payments form for you that would then be investigated by our Payment Investigations teams.

This process should take up to 5 working days maximum. Please let us know how this goes for you and keep in touch if you need anything else.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi lucysnanna2

Thanks for popping by and for joining us on the forums.

I'm not sure what happened with your post to us but if you could let us know what your original post was about, and if you need any help with whatever it was, then if you could get back in touch with us on the forums with another post and let us know, that would be great Smiley Happy

Take care and thanks again for popping by!

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos