Menu
Jessyboo4
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Bill incorrect

So i rang virgin the other day as i got a text saying i was nearly at my credit limit, turns out my bill had an extra £91 on it as i was being charged for every single phone call and it wasnt taking my minutes. After a phone call for about 2 hours she said my account had been credited the £91 but it is still showing on my bill and not showing and credit to my accoubt5is this right? Also she said i wouldnt be paying my next bill that was due and would be paying it the month after with my next bill but it has been taken, i dont want to get charged this much as its alot do i need to have another convetsation with them or does lt sound sorted?

Thanx
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Bill incorrect

Hi Jessyboo4,

I think for peace of mind if I were in your position I would definitely give the team another call.

Ask them to clearly state the position and action being taken on your account and ask the agents name.

If you can, record the call for future reference just in case things don't go to plan.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Jessyboo4,

I think for peace of mind if I were in your position I would definitely give the team another call.

Ask them to clearly state the position and action being taken on your account and ask the agents name.

If you can, record the call for future reference just in case things don't go to plan.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jessyboo4,

Welcome to the Community Forum--thanks for taking the time to post about the issue you had with your bill. I'm sorry that you've had problems with this. It's great to see that AlexKid was able to jump in and give advice on this.

I've been able to check this for you and it looks like your bill has now been corrected. If you check your online account, are you seeing the correct billing amount?

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jessyboo4,

Just checking back with you to see if your online billing has been corrected as I haven't received a response from you yet.

Please let me know if you're still having problems with this.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Draveg
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi

ive been a virgin subscriber for about 20 years using tv/phone/broadband at £86 a month and asked for 2 SIM cards for my new iPhone ordered outright from apple that I am expecting in the next 2 weeks. - so 2 SIM cards unopened, not activated, still in their unopened packaging probably to be active in 2 weeks have already been billed for £17 - what !!!?

i tried calling customer services and having spoken to 3 operatives eventually got disconnectedness by them with no resolution at all - - all I wanted was the £17 to be credited to my account after the sim was operating.

0 Kudos
Draveg
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Sorry this programme is terrible to use - I am now considering cancelling all my services from virgin ( over £1000 annually) -so about £20,000 equivalent of business so far) because of their underhand business practices and lack of customer care. If I could email Richard branson I would - I am actually a great fan but clearly his lower managers who implement these anti- customer policies with no regard to the damage they are doing to the brands reputation need performance managing in a big way. I run a business and this is no way to run a business and customers will haemorrhage away with little chance of returning ever.

dave

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Draveg wrote:

Hi

ive been a virgin subscriber for about 20 years using tv/phone/broadband at £86 a month and asked for 2 SIM cards for my new iPhone ordered outright from apple that I am expecting in the next 2 weeks. - so 2 SIM cards unopened, not activated, still in their unopened packaging probably to be active in 2 weeks have already been billed for £17 - what !!!?

i tried calling customer services and having spoken to 3 operatives eventually got disconnectedness by them with no resolution at all - - all I wanted was the £17 to be credited to my account after the sim was operating.

Hi Draveg,

it's normal to be billed within the early days of your contract as this is to cover the month ahead. 

About your bill > When do I get my bill?

"You'll get your very first bill in the first week of your contract. It'll include your first monthly charge, as well as all your call details up to the billing date. From then on, we'll send you your bill on the same date every month."

You could try giving customer services a call again (0345 6000 789) and explain your situation but there is no guarantee as you should have understood the start of your contract when you ordered the pay monthly SIM's.

(Virgin Mobile is no longer owned by Richard Branson its owned by Liberty Global).

0 Kudos
Draveg
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Well

you stand to lose all of my business that so far has been about £20,000  equivalent over the years -  I will relish a 'sparring' match as its entertainment for me, I refuse to be paid off even £1000000 and will be a constant thorn on your side on social media etc - you have potentially picked the wrong guy I'm afraid - - I am very intelligent, very resourceful and will stop at nothing to show how you rip people off. I don't really care about the £17 that you have stolen from me - the effect of my reaction will perhaps be far far more. I am very resourceful, very intelligent   and you challenge me at your peril - I have already tried to contact RB ( RichardBranson) regarding ''tis this matter

0 Kudos
Draveg
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Your email programme is crap btw

i relish your attempts to suppress me - bring it on - I hate incompetent managers who often are greedy and exploit the vulnerable - let's dis the virgin brand if that's what you want - let me go on YouTube and see what happens, no skin off my nose, I've proved myself in my field, I don't want a 'fight' but am more than happy to engage because

Draveg wrote:

Well

you stand to lose all of my business that so far has been about £20,000  equivalent over the years -  I will relish a 'sparring' match as its entertainment for me, I refuse to be paid off even £1000000 and will be a constant thorn on your side on social media etc - you have potentially picked the wrong guy I'm afraid - - I am very intelligent, very resourceful and will stop at nothing to show how you rip people off. I don't really care about the £17 that you have stolen from me - the effect of my reaction will perhaps be far far more. I am very resourceful, very intelligent   and you challenge me at your peril - I have already tried to contact RB ( RichardBranson) regarding ''tis this matter

I feel inconsiderate managers need to be sacked and customer service is so important yet so ignored it's verging on the criminal.

0 Kudos
Draveg
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks you for the info - liberty global will be next to tackle, no doubt off shore and not paying tax in the uk if it can avoid it I guess. I'm no anarchist but no wonder their numbers are growing and ultimately could seriously challenge governments that let them get away with this as long as we have true democracy ( currently polititions are involved/ paid off/ sympathetic/ weak to wipe out these global corporations who are probably responsible for most of the ills in modern society like debt  - their actions also indirectly promote racism and social tensions and if polititions don't understand/ care they will have no escuse when things get difficult)

Cheers

0 Kudos