Menu
ghostlyease
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bill going up by £3

I just had a letter saying mine and my husbands bill is going up by £3, we have awful, ill correct that we get no reception in our home and have had no joy getting a booster from Virgin, so we are probably going to move back to O2 (both the kids on O2 so we know we get reception) they have a deal for £22 for 8gb of data, unlimited txt and calls at the moment reducing back to 4 after 12 months but still plenty, we are both on the original VIP plus and feel they are putting the price up so much to get rid of these tariffs. 

I cant find out how to cancel my contract. Is it easier to just call them. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill going up by £3

Yes, whether it be the mobile side or broadband/tv/phone side of the business, Virgin want cancellations called in about and as such long ago removed online cancellation support options.

Pop a quick call to 789 or 0345 600 0789 and go with the cancellation option. If you intend to save your number and take it with you to O2, you however would need to instead ask for a the PAC code rather than call in to cancel. Supply that PAC code to O2 on signup with them, once O2 have completed using it - your VM account will be terminated as a by product.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
ghostlyease
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill going up by £3

Well I got my O2 sim, 20g for £20 a month, on offer at mo, shame Virgin are increasing their prices so much. 

0 Kudos