Menu
phrich
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bereavement Team

Hi

Is it possible for the bereavement team to contact me direct?

All of the Virgin account (TV, broadband, phone + mobile) is in my name. The mobile phone was used by my wife who sadly passed away last month and I would like to cancel it. I have just been told that I need to pay the remainder of the contract. I'm wondering if someone in the bereavement team can contact me to discuss

Thanks

Phil

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Bereavement Team

Sadly you won't get a call back from a post here. You'd need to call 789 from you wife's phone and explain the circumstances, the agent should then escalate this to the management team for resolution.
It may take a few days to get resolved

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sadly you won't get a call back from a post here. You'd need to call 789 from you wife's phone and explain the circumstances, the agent should then escalate this to the management team for resolution.
It may take a few days to get resolved
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi phrich,

I'm very sorry to hear of your wife's passing, please accept my condolences. I apologise for the delay in responding to your post. 

Were you able to get in touch direct with us as @J0hn suggested? Please let me know if there's anything further I can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

phrich
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Thank you for the responses. I have managed to resolve this. The customer support folks who handled it did a great job

Phrich

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phrich,

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm so glad to hear that our Customer Support team were able to get this sorted out for you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos