Menu
j3nesis
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Been receiving email ebill notifications for someone else's account and other emails to wrong person

For the last three month's I've received a "Your Virgin Media bill is ready" email - however I've checked and (d'oh, only just noticed) it's not for my account. The account number shown on the email is different and the amount is also different - and on my account I'm not signed up for ebilling! The bills are obviously meant for someone else.
I also received a generic "All about your bills when you're moving home" email back in October, addressed "Dear [not my name]", and I wasn't moving. I forwarded it back to VM saying it was wrong but no response.

So they seem to have my email address on someone else's account. The Live Chat system of course says all the agents are busy. Can someone please contact me about this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Been receiving email ebill notifications for someone else's account and other emails to wrong...

Hi J3nesis,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

This is very odd! I'm sorry for any confusion caused on our part. Are you able to PM me the info that you see on the email? You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the send me a message option on the right.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Been receiving email ebill notifications for someone else's account and other emails to wrong...

Hi J3nesis,

I really want to help get this sorted for you Smiley Happy

Are you able to PM me the relevant info so I can get to the bottom of it for you?

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for sending that over J3nesis Smiley Happy

I'm afraid this isn't a Mobile account so I'll be unable to look into this for you.

I'll assign your post to my colleague Karen who can help look into this for you.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos