Menu
Rob148
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bad connection sim and bills howlers

Hi all. First post. I think that at the moment virgin mobile is kept afloat by the courtesy politeness and knowledge of their agents on customers service.What a refreshing breath of air from the moronic attitude of the CS of the biggest on line auction etc. and the powerless position of agents of their siamese "Pal,you are not friend of mine" sending and receive money firm. Praises out of the way,is the technology system that have still miles and miles to run naked to improve. After 2 months of having to climb mount Everest to get a signal for internet,I was given 2 months free usage. Internet.Great,not using a great deal because of the still not great signal. Yesterday got message "you exceed allowances" Called Virgin and polite agent told me to disregard text message.Error. Last night got disconnected because my bill reached £51.00. Auuuurgh. Called again and got reconnected this morning. Now my wife fear for the safety of her sitting room ornaments the next howler from Virgin will occur. Forgot to mention that out of 5 sim cards sent(only needed2) 4 were wrong size from one requested. 10+ to CS 3to the rest.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad connection sim and bills howlers

You seem easily pleased...

So they are lovely and polite, but you now have ANOTHER problem, on top of the problem you already had, that has not been resolved?

I wouldn't have any ornaments left at that point, but there ya go....

Though in respect of your post, nice of you to commend people who remain pleasant whilst clearly working under quite difficult circumstances. +1 internets to those working in Virgin Mobiles CSC. However minus several Internets to the idiots in charge of the technical end of it.

Rob148
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad connection sim and bills howlers

GROUP HUG!!!!
Not because we feel affection for strangers, but because maybe,if we hold doing so our mobile to the back of the mobile owned by the person that we are hugging,we can form an human chain from here to flipping China and maybe,still maybe,we could have the chance to get that elusive internet connection.Ahuuuuuuuuuiu
0 Kudos