Menu
Talamat
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Awaiting Sim

Was told that the sim card for my new contract was sent out last Tuesday.  Just wondering how long I have to wait before I can report it as not being delivered? (Rather important as I will soon be charged for the honour of being a Virgin Mobile customer with no VM access).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awaiting Sim

Hi Talamat, 

I am sorry to learn that your sim card hasn’t arrived yet, the normal delivery times for sim cards is 3-5 working days. Excluding the weekend, today would have been the 5th working day, has the sim card arrived yet? 

If not please let me know and I can take a look into this for you. 

Take care, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
Talamat
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No.  I've got onto support tho and they're sending a replacement out for delivery tomorrow.  (That said, got quite a run around with your call centre.  I can see that some of the comments on here are justified).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Talamat, 

Thank you for responding let me know how you get on, if by chance it doesn’t arrive please come back and let me know and ill check this out for you. 

Take care

Kelly 

0 Kudos
Talamat
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Would just like to say that the replacement sim card turned up yesterday.  After not reading the instructions and accidently locking the sim card, managing to unlock it again, ringing up support from the phone to get my number ported over, everything is working fine now.   Have to say, it can be a little hit or miss with Virgin support, but we got there in the end.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Talamat,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry that you've experienced a problem with your mobile service. I'm glad to hear that this is now working for you.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Take care,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Talamat
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Amazingly enough, the sim card that was sent through royal mail finally arrived today..... only 10 days late.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Talamat

Just a quick word to thank you for taking the time to let us know about this, I'm happy to hear you've received your SIMMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos