Menu
DAVIDBULFORD
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Authentication codes

Using Moto G

I keep getting a 525 #Authentication Denied (VM321) code on my mobile. Despite several attempts to sign in it denies me access. I have deleted the account and re-logged on, no joy. I can access my e-mail via desktop and webmail ok though.

Any tips / advice gratefully received. Thanks David

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Authentication codes

Hi DAVIDBULFORD,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you're getting an authentication error when trying to log into your email via your phone.

Are you still having problems with this? I would first suggest changing your password on the email account and retrying on your email app on your phone.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Authentication codes

Hi DAVIDBULFORD,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with getting an authentication error on your Virgin mobile, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos