Menu
Utterjokes
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Appalling service

Day One I was sent the emails in order for me to didgitally sign my contract, which I did right away in order to not delay the arrival of my new phone ( my current one is broken) that was on the last day of Sept 16

One week later still no emails to confirm ANYTHING and no phone, so I phoned up the 'call centre' and after 30 mins of explaining this simple matter, I was told I would recieve the phone on the 20th, a lot later than advertised of course! (5-15th Oct) I was alos told I would receive an email confirming this also,.I did receive an email...telling me that what the flaming date was!! it is only the 8th of October.

A further 10 days on from that I phoned again and after 40 minutes of talking to someone who clearly didn't understand the point I was making ( and also said if I din't have a mobile what was the number I was calling from, my husbands phone, damn cheek!) they said but your contract is for a sim only plan you dont get a phone with that, I then took another 15 minutes explaining that this was my sons contract, I have the contract for him as he is only 12!! EVENTUALLY I think she understood and said she would transfer me to the team that could help and promptly cut me off!!!!!

So I then phoned back again and to cut a very tedious story short, the person I spoke to this time assured my my phone was arriving on the 20th, they also said they had found my account and I should change the password which I did, so that I could then log on afterwards.

STILL NO PHONE and when I tried to log on to see what was happening it wouldnt let me and I can't reset anything as apparently it does not recognise my postcode

I DO NOT want this phone now and will cancel my non existing/exisiting contract

Is there any way of doing this without having to go through the hell of phoning again?? Thank you

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Appalling service

No, you need to call, there is a snail mail option but that gets worse reviews than calling, choose the " want to leave us" option to get to the correct team

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No, you need to call, there is a snail mail option but that gets worse reviews than calling, choose the " want to leave us" option to get to the correct team

Utterjokes
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks though the thought of calling again is awful and yes I will be leaving them, worst experience ever with a phone co

J0hn wrote:

0 Kudos