Menu
Badgersbum
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Any way to contact without having to spend an hour on phone?

Having signed my son's mobile up to a new contract with a family discount, I was offered the same for myself, great. Except when my bill arrived I had no discount and was actually paying more than previously!
Spent ages on phone being passed around only to be told that I couldn't have the discount as well, and whoever sold me the deal was wrong (their fault). Finally was found a different deal similar to what I was on previously and promised a credit against the new bill. Great.
No credit was put on bill, and payment had gone out &#@!!!
Do I have to spend all morning on phone again, or is there someone who would check my account and answer a query via email??? HELP PLEASE!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Any way to contact without having to spend an hour on phone?

Hi Badgersbum,

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulties getting the offered tariff with the discount that you were advised would be applied to both mobiles on your account.

So that we can fully access your account billing and tariff details, please call in on on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). You can also get in touch with us via WebChat: Contact Us.

I appreciate that you have spent a considerable amount of time trying to get this sorted out already, but our Customer Service team will need to make adjustments on your account in order to get this sorted out for you. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos