Menu
hsavage368
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Amazon £35 voucher

I signed up through uswitch and was told I would get a 35 pound amazon voucher free, I've still not had an email and not heard anything from virgin or uswitch. Thanks
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon £35 voucher

It's from uswitch, there is a post on here from a week or so ago

ive gust read the poste I referred to.

PM BenD_H he's the guy who helped the other cust on this issue Smiley Happy

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi hsavage368,

Thank you for your message and welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

I can see that you have ben on to the USwitch website to select this deal, in the terms and conditions there is a contact to help with any queries, as we provide the service but not the vouchers from here.

"If you have any questions, please contact our friendly customer care team at virginmediaoffers@mgomd.com"

And finally once this is sorted for you, "You will be sent instructions on how to choose your Reward once you have been a customer for 30 days. Please note, the voucher can take up to 3 months to be processed and you will have 3 months to claim your Reward by sending it to your email or mobile phone."

I hope this has cleared any confusion.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

katstar2
Just joined
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

I am having the same problem! Except the email came from Virgin Media, I will copy and paste it here. I've called Customer Services who cannot help me, and pointed me in the direction of live chat and no one can talk to me. I am very disappointed as factored in this voucher when taking out my contract. 

hank you for for submitting your details for the following offer: Receive a £35 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card when you take out the Virgin Media £15 Nano SIMO with uSwitch. If you haven't done so already, please complete your purchase on the Virgin Mobile website.

You will receive your eGift once you have completed your purchase and this purchase has been validated by Virgin Mobile. Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email address provided within 30 days from your purchase.

Terms and Conditions

1. Receive a £35 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card when you take out the Virgin Media £15 Nano Sim Only with uSwitch.
  2. This offer is not available for purchases made via the telephone.
  3. uSwitch holds the right to withdraw this offer if we believe that the terms of the offer are being abused in any way.
  4. You will need to be a customer for 30 days in order to be eligible to receive the Reward.
  5. This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
  6. This Promotion cannot be combined with any other voucher, offer, and discount or promotion code and may not be redeemed for cash. If this is used alongside another offer or discount you will not be eligible for the offer.
  7. This offer is only valid for new Virgin Media customers.
  8. You will be sent instructions on how to choose your Reward once you have been a customer for 30 days. You will have 3 months to claim your Reward by sending it to your email or mobile phone.
  9. Only one Reward will be delivered per person.
  10. Please check the redemption instructions and terms and conditions of your chosen Reward before making your choice.
  11. Rewards should be treated like cash and kept securely. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
  12. Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
0 Kudos