Menu
fernandopeleias
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Amazon 35£ Voucher

Hi,

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the 35£ voucher offered when you buy the 15£ Sim card only via uswitch? Apparently I should have received that within 30 days of the purchase, which was a couple of days ago, but nothing arrived.

Thanks

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon 35£ Voucher

Via uswitch you said, I'd be checking it out with them as there in no info about how what and where for the gift card on the site. The call centre I expect not to be aware as it's only via uswitch
0 Kudos
fernandopeleias
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I just received a message from uswitch, saying that I should speak with Virgin about the reward, as they have nothing to do it that.... I tried to contact virgin by the email mentioned on the promotion, but no one replies...So disappointing...

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Don't expect virgin to reply promptly, they are pretty poor at that
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fernandopeleias and all,

I'm sorry to see there's been a delay with the reply, we tend to work in latest post and when new posts come in it place them further back in the queue.

I would like to help with the vouchers and if you can have a a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Many thanks.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

fernandopeleias
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Any luck?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fernandopeleias,

Cheers for coming back and popping me the details over.

I've been able to message you back on a PM with some additional instructions, get back to me when you can.

Keep in touch and thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Gareth986
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben,
My partner and I are having exactly the same issue as above. No response from the email address given, not even acknowledgment of receiving our emails. Been to Virgin, Uswitch and Giftcloud and we are just going round in circles advising us to email the address that never responds. Please would you be able to help us as you have done above please?

Best Regards,

Gareth
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gareth986, 

Sorry to hear you are having problems receiving your vouchers. Can I please ask when it is you took out the deal? 

I would suggest to take a look at the Terms and Conditions of the offer and just double check you aren't within the time frames as it does mean things such as:

You will need to be a customer for 30 days in order to be eligible to receive the Reward.

You will be sent instructions on how to choose your Reward once you have been a customer for 30 days. Please note, the voucher can take up to 3 months to be processed and you will have 3 months to claim your Reward by sending it to your email or mobile phone.

I know this is not an Ideal answer for you but please take a read of the T&C's and get back in touch if you are still waiting after these times and we will be happy to look at this further for you. 

Thanks 

Mike 

0 Kudos