Menu
ChristophEllio
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Address on Mobile Phone bill is incorrect

Hi,

Trying to resolve this with your online chat service but apparently all advisers are busy.

My bill shows my previous address. I went to my account to update the address, to find out I already have. Why is this not reflected on my bill?

Cheers,

Chris

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Address on Mobile Phone bill is incorrect

Time line between update and bill date? What does your account show when you ask. On calling in on 789?

0 Kudos
ChristophEllio
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi J0hn, 

My guess would be about 6 months since I updated the address online. 

My Profile on line shows my current address - it just seems strange that this hasn't been updated on my bill which came in at the end of August. 

"On calling in on 789?" Not sure what you mean, but I haven't tried calling yet. Thought I'd see if I could get an answer on here first.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok it may be that both addresses are showing, that's why I mentioned 789, most of the help on here is folks like me just doing our bit, not staff members so no way of changing your account, 789 allows you to speak to staff and is both addresses are showing to correct it for you. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChristophEllio,

Thanks for your post on the Forum, sorry to hear that your address hasn't been corrected on your bill and that you've had difficulties calling through to us. Has this been sorted out for you yet?

I can look into this for you, but I'll need to verify your details first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos