Menu
slano
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Address not listed ordering Pay Monthly

Hi,

After resolving my last issue with account information not showing up, I have come across another issue sadly. I am currently holding a PAYG sim from Virgin Media, and would like to switch to the Pay Monthly plans.

I have tried doing this over phone, but because of miscommunication about my address this did not work out. I then went to a Virgin store, and the salesman there told me that when they try to do a credit check the system cannot find my address. I have then registered an account with Equifax, and registered my address. When I ask Equifax about my address, they tell me that everything is set up correctly in their database. They advised me to change my home address at the bank where I hold my current account to the same address as well (bank had Flat 51, instead of Apartment 51). I did as I was instructed, but I still come across the same error when trying to order online and in the store: address not listed when trying to do a credit check.

A customer service operator told me that Equifax updates their database systems on the 24/25th of each month. Is this correct? Can I assume everything will work as it is supposed to after this date?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Address not listed ordering Pay Monthly

Hi slano,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with changing your PAYG pay plan. Has this been sorted out for you now?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know and I'll check into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
slano
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri,

After numerous calls to Equifax and the Virgin customer service this issue still has not been fixed. Can you please look into this?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi slano,

I'm sorry that this this still hasn't been sorted out for you. I'll need to take more information from you in order to check into this. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos