Menu
justabloke
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Address Inconsistencies

Hi all,

eust checked my online bill and the address on the PDF of the bill is not correct.  When I go to the my profile section of the Mobile website my address is correct there?  Any thoughts...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Address Inconsistencies

Hey justabloke, 

I would like to have a look into this for you as it is very odd, shortly I will send you a private message just to request some account information from you.

To pick this message up please click on the envelope on the top right hand corner. 

I look forward to speaking to you, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
abravo
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same problem, address on the ebill is not the same as my profile.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi abravo,

Welcome to the Community Forum. Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know there's a problem with your billing address, I'm sorry that these don't match up as they should.

I'd like to get this corrected for you, but I will need to take more information from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
abravo
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I moved house and update my account with the new address but the invoice is still showing with the old address.

Can you please update my address again?

0 Kudos