Menu
goodereinnit
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Add Number

I have had 2 mobile Virgin accounts for many years and I managed both of them online. I haven't checked for sometime, because the payg one hasn't been used. When I looked recently the site had been updated and there is now only one phone registered, when I tried to add the other the system informed me that it couldn't be added because it was registered to someone else. When I tried to find the number to add as another user the site couldn't find the phone, yet the phone still works ! The site is rubbish - there's no way to contact Virgin by e-mail. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Add Number

Hi goodereinnit,

ever since April last year when Virgin decided to "upgrade" (their word for it) their system many of us including myself have encountered this problem.

Some numbers just disappeared from "My Account" & the only way to access them again on-line was to create a separate account using a new email address.

Try HERE (and remember you'll need to use a different email address & password) - if you don't already have a second email just create one with a provider.

Hopefully this will work for you. It did for me. (Just a bit of a pain not being able to see all your accounts/numbers one page).

AlexKid :-)

goodereinnit
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that, it is a pain in the backside, don't you just wish that the people who are in charge of these websites lived in the real world? And wouldn't it be nice if there was a way to actually contact Virgin Mobile instead of leaving things to peoples' goodwill ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi goodereinnit,

Yes, it’s strange that Virgin never resolved this situation especially as it was caused by their system “upgrade”!
However I’m pleased my suggestion worked for you.

With regard to contact. It is a shame that they no longer offer suport via email but at least with a query such as yours I think this forum is a good idea (you probably received a solution from myself quicker than if you had of been able to email Virgin).

Of course you can still contact them here : Help and Support – Contact Us

Or give the Virgin mobile team a call on 789 from a Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
If this has helped answer your question > click 'Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos