Menu
Barbiesoup
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Account suspended

My account was suspended this morning. I paid the required amount to but services have not been resumed. This has happened in the past and they've come back on almost instantly. I can not ring 789 of the other number it won't let me ring anything?! Can't get live chat either.. driving me mad. HELP PLEASE!!
0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account suspended

nomaly it takes 6 hours for a payment to clear to virgin media and can take up to 24 hours for the services to resumed have you tryed turn off your moblie for 2 hours and try again

Using VIVID 200 Gamer Optical Fibre, Full House TV, Talk More Anytime

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
JESSIE1231
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've also had mine suspended (TV service) and I'm a brand new customer.  I only realised it was suspended after the set up procedure failed and my TV got stuck on the "Setting up" screen for hours, so I ran a "check my service" test online via the website and was informed my account was suspended.  I've not even had a bill yet!!  Like you, I can't make any calls (no mobile service as changing over to Virgin and cancelled last provider) and after numerous attempts to use the chat service last night, and being told they were "busy", am being told today when I try that service isn't open on Sundays.  Sooooo frustrating and not a good start to my new relationship with VM!  Good luck getting your service sorted !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Barbiesoup

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your account. Are you still experiencing any difficulties currently?

Regards

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos