Menu
chrisdally
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Account Closure

Hi All,

I went into my local Virgin Media store back in December 2014 and requested a simple only contract. First of all he lady that served me signed me up to a 12 month contract but a quick call to customer services sorted this account to a 30 day rolling contract. But after a month a decided virgin mobile wasn't for me so in January call to cancel the account.

It wasnt until this week while checking my credit report my virgin mobile account still shows as active but not owning any money. So today I call customer services because I thought that he active count was closed buy was told it wasn't closed properly but the guy reassured me it is now. But unfortunately I don't just take someone word over the phone. And I wanted to request some written confirmation that the account is now closed but was told to send it by email. Which I did but email address he gave me wasn't valid came back undelivered.

I have just signed into my old account and noticed the account still active. I dont really want to wait on the phone again to speak to customer services which don't seem to know what they are doing at the best of times and mostly always someone from the Philippines. But under payg account so I still don't believe the account is closed. I would like some written confirmation that it is closed from someone at virgin mobile and for virgin to express update my report that it was closed in January as  originally requested and should of been executed.

Regards

Christopher Dally

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Closure

Hi Christopher Daily,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear your having difficulties over an account closure. Appreciate this is frustrating.

Due to the nature of your query you will need to call 789 or 0345 6000 789 as we cannot process this type of request here.

Let us know how it goes.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos