Menu
ay2oh
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Access to my account with no mobile signal and no account password.

I'm abroad with no access to the network.  I can't log into my account to take off the international call bar as I don't have my password and can't reset it because my phone can't pick it up. Does anyone know how I can get to my account without a phone? Can the password be reset with the code being sent to my email address?

0 Kudos
ay2oh
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Access my account with no mobile?

I'm abroad with no access to the network. I can't log into my account to take off the international call bar as I don't have my password and can't reset it because my phone can't pick it up. Does anyone know how I can get to my account without a phone? Can the password be reset with the code being sent to my email address?

0 Kudos
Mark_S1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access my account with no mobile?

Sorry, but the code to reset your online password has to go to your SIM card for verification reasons.

An alternative solution could be calling direct if you can get access to a phone. Customer services can be contacted on +447953967967 from any country and they will be able to activate roaming fully on your SIM.

I work for Virgin customer services, but I'm on here unofficially - just trying to help :-)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Access to my account with no mobile signal and no account password.

Hey ay20h

Apologies for the issue using your phone abroad, I'd like to see if I can offer some help and get you back on track. I've sent you a private message which you can access by clicking on the envelope in the top right.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos