Menu
garydavidprince
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Abusive customer service people

I don't know what they are teaching at their overseas call centres but I had to spend over 1hr being insulted and abused by their staff when I asked for a refund of the money VM have overcharged me.

I called VM TV & Broadband and a very helpful person in the UK explained that VIrgin Mobile are a separate company and are a law unto themselves. Coupled with the fact that there is no way to make a complaint (When I tried to make a formal complaint over the phone it was ignored and I was again subjected to abuse and insults).

Suffice to say that I will be quitting this appalling company ASAP, I have sent a complaint in writing but I am not holding my breath! Do not touch this company with a barge pole!!

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Abusive customer service people

Every call should have a corresponding note on your account, but I'd give good odds that there is no note left making it very hard for virgin to listen to the recorded call, so sadly I'd agree not much hope for a satisfactory resolution.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Abusive customer service people

Hi garydavidprince,

Thank you for your post on the Forum and for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry that you have experienced problems getting the issue with your account sorted out and that you haven't had the level of support expected by our Customer Services department.

Checking into this, I can see that the complaints team have responded to your complaint and a letter has been sent to you today.  

If there's anything further we can help with, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos