Menu
Joegill
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

£6 mobile sim not delivered

I ordered a new sim on Friday 25th November 2016 on royal mail and got an email that it would be delivered the next day to my address and it never came but not to worry because it was with royal mail and it says 3-5 days but then I got an email that said it would be delivered in the next few working days to and then it specified my street name area and post code but no door number even though the first email presented the door number this one didn't and now I got an email that I will be charged for my sim service even though I still havnt got it and it's the 30th now and I'm worried it's been delivered to the wrong address or something also is the 789 number free to call from my virgin media landline or is it charged ?
0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: £6 mobile sim not delivered

Don't worry about the door number, it's just the way the address has been formatted for the email distribution.

As for dialling, it's 789 free from the mobile and free from a Virgin Media landline by dialling 150.
0 Kudos
Joegill
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Should I wait longer for the sim card to be delivered or should I take action and call the service line ? And thanks for the previous help
0 Kudos
paperclip
Rising star
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Was there a tracking link on the email you received?
I doubt very much that you'll be charged unless they actually mentioned it to you verbally.
I'd say there is still time for it to arrive either today or tomorrow, if nothing by Friday I'd give 150 a call.
0 Kudos
Joegill
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

There was only a reference number in the email but it wasn't a tracking number for royal mail because I tried to track it down and it wasn't a valid tracking number .
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Joegill

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the delivery of your new SIM, has it now arrived or are you still awaiting delivery?

Regards

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Joegill
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The sim card still has not arrived and I can't get hold of virgin by phone anyway you can help ?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joegill

I'd like to take a look into this for you and see if we can shed any light on the situation. I've sent you a private message which you can access by clicking on the envelope in the top right.

Many thanks.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos