Menu
brian1960
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

4g

Received lg k8 4g from virgin mobile and put my current virgin sim only in and working.will i need a new 4g sim when my new tariff starts on 11th april.thank you.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 4g

Hi brian1960,

Thank you for sending the requested details via PM. You don't require a new SIM card. Your current SIM is correct and your service will update on your refresh date. 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi brian1960,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. Has the 4G SIM already been ordered for you at the same time as your LG K8 handset? 

If you would like for me to check this for you, please send a private message to me with your name and mobile number, so that I can look into this further for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi brian1960,

Thank you for sending the requested details via PM. You don't require a new SIM card. Your current SIM is correct and your service will update on your refresh date. 

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team