Menu
tchizcooke
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

4g upgrade on tablet sim

Have has a 3g tablet sim for some years

wanted to upgrade to 4g with 2MB data, but website did not offer that as an upgrade option

tried to order a new 4g sim on line and was offered it with double data for £8 pcm, but when i went on it automatically swapped this in the basket for a phone sim for £12 pcm.

spoke to sales team who ordered me the new 4g sim contract but could not add the double data offered on the website - no rational explanation.  they then put me through to another place to goive notice on the current contract, but that line disconnected before i could tell them what I wanted.  Now cannot find out how to cancel.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 4g upgrade on tablet sim

Sadly you can only cancel via a call or letter so call 0345 6000 789 from any line it's a local call
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 4g upgrade on tablet sim

Hi tchizcooke, 

I’m so sorry to hear about all the issues that you have had whilst trying to order a 4G SIM for your tablet and then trying to cancel, J0hn is correct to cancel off your existing package please give us a call on 789 from a virgin mobile, 150 from a virgin landline or 0345 600 789 from any other landline which is charged at local rate. 

Take care 

Kelly 

0 Kudos