Menu
Highlighted
JDSimp13
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

£3 daily charges for data when i still have my data allowance?

Have recently changed contract to a 4G mobile contract with VM.

I noticed today when I logged into check my account, I have over 20 pounds of charges for internet access. These seem to be a 3 pounds per day charge. However, my data allowance is still showing as in credit. When I rang to speak to VM, I was told they cannot discuss recent charges until a bill is generated - what the..., I just want to know why I am being charged 3 pounds a day for internet access, when my data allowance is still in credit. I assume this is a mistake on the billing - has anyone else suffered this and is there a genuine reason I am being charged? Should I cancel my Direct Debit so they can't take money until they have discussed with me?

Any support would be appreciated...

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £3 daily charges for data when i still have my data allowance?

Hi JDSimp13,

you are certainly not alone with this problem as there have been a number of similar posts but as yet no comment from the VM Team.

I would advise not canceling your Direct Debit as this could just lead to further problems. From experience if you are incorrectly charged you will be recompensed once the problem is sorted but keep an eye on it and if necessary give customer services another call.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £3 daily charges for data when i still have my data allowance?

Hi JDSimp13,

you are certainly not alone with this problem as there have been a number of similar posts but as yet no comment from the VM Team.

I would advise not canceling your Direct Debit as this could just lead to further problems. From experience if you are incorrectly charged you will be recompensed once the problem is sorted but keep an eye on it and if necessary give customer services another call.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
0 Kudos