Menu
1mikebell
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

wrong price

Has anyone else experienced this. In March I called to cancel my contract because I had been forced to give up work. My bill was too high. I was talked into a reduction of £30 leaving me paying £70. A stretch but it did seem manageable. Now I just hit the fiscal problem I was hoping to avoid. Called Virgin to reassure them it would be paid at the end of the month. Found out that my bill was over £90. Now been a customer of there's for over 20 years thought this would be an easy fix. Instead I was just given the party line, I did point out that they could listen to the recording, apparently that doesn't exist anymore. I should have checked my contract and payments more closely granted, but as anyone had the same situation? So disappointed with Virgin right now, always found them to be at least sympathetic in the past, although that has been me chasing them for faulty service.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: wrong price

Hi 1mikebell.

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for joining us on the community.

I appreciate you wanting this to be looked into and apologise that we are unable to look into these types of queries for customers via the forums.

This is as a result of the information we would need to discuss being of a secure nature and these are public forums.

For you to look into this further with our teams please get in touch with them via Webchat or via 150 or 0345 454 1111 for the teams to look into this for you in detail.

I’m also going to send a pm to you for us to support you a little further with this. You can find this in the   next to your forum name.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos