Menu
supersniper
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

wrong package

Had a phone call from virgin sales rep offering an upgrade package of 100 mb broad band,tv,landline and sim card,   any way when I spoke to the woman on the phone I told her that I did not have a TV so didn't need any TV,  I used my mobile phone only for in coming phone calls and didn't want or need a land phone line and didn't want a broad band up grade as I was happy with what i had.       The woman stated that the 50 mb Broadband  i was on was to be discontinued which I found out by going on their sales web page to be a lie, I could have continued with the 50 mb broad band. After reading stories on forums about virgin media  I checked my virgin media account and found every thing I didn't want had been added.

Am I right in thinking I have 27 days cool off time to cancel any contract, If so it's bye bye virgin rip off media, enough is enough.

0 Kudos
supersniper
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: wrong package

up date to wrong package It's 14 days cool off period not 27, also got through to some one and have to phone tomorrow to have it cancelled as it's too early in the process to stop it and reject any delivery of items to my home.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: wrong package

14 days as you say and who are you speaking to - first call sounds like offshore sales - they are not the best - to cancel or sort out the mess they have created speak to retentions 

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 'till 8pm - 6pm on saturdays - closed sunday and the plus is its a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos