Menu
madasahat
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

why dont existing customers get best deals

I phoned to reduce my package to be told that i have to sign up to anther years contract and i will not get the advertised price as that is for new customers only   after 10-15 years with ntl then virgin is this how they treat loyal customers ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: why dont existing customers get best deals

All VM's deals for new customers are available to existing customers (excluding the introductory "startup" discount). Taking one of those deals will always result in a new contract.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
nedsram13a
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

tried this myself today and they will not give me the deals they are giving new customers even though my contract is up. They should treat loyal customers as equals to new customers (been with them 14 years)

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

nedsram13a wrote:

tried this myself today and they will not give me the deals they are giving new customers even though my contract is up. They should treat loyal customers as equals to new customers (been with them 14 years)

Try My Offers & Upgrades link from myvirginmedia.com It is as good as a new offer and it is best to avoid chat as they wont help you as they claim to, but I got vivid 200 + full house tv + talk more anytime including line rental £60/month for 12 months. Rises to £83/month after that but at that point I will downgrade to player package.

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

arrgee1991 wrote:

nedsram13a wrote:

Try My Offers & Upgrades link from myvirginmedia.com It is as good as a new offer and it is best to avoid chat as they wont help you as they claim to, but I got vivid 200 + full house tv + talk more anytime including line rental £60/month for 12 months. Rises to £83/month after that but at that point I will downgrade to player package.

Actually the deal is BETTER for existing customers as it is £67/month for first 12 months for new customers, though they do get a new V6 box rather than the 500GB tivo.  

0 Kudos