Menu
mordax
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

where is email contact????

virgin media is so crap that they don't even have email support?! i have no phone, so i can't call them, but i need to contact the support, how can i do it? why do crappy services like virgin media for example, always assume that people have phones? I DONT! and i'm not getting one either, don't need one. i can get everything done using email .. unless it's crappy service like virgin media who automatically thinks that everyone has phone.

0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: where is email contact????

they have chat, which is always busy, and if you complain they will tell you with a straight face that you can write to them - y'know like on PAPER.

or you could maybe borrow a phone, from someone who has one. there are a few in circulation Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

crap service fro virgin... BT.... Sky... Talktalk.... British Gas.... and the other massive number of large places that dont use email.

When you have millions of clients email is impossible to use.
0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

but to be fair, almost all other companies have some form of web form enquiry / fault ticket system. or at least have other methods that are properly staffed & work well.

Netflix for example have no email but if you phone there is no queue, no annoying music on hold and the folks who answer actually speak good english !

it should be embarrasing for a communications company to be so bad at communications.

0 Kudos