Menu
selwyn23578
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

way leave problem. 3 installation dates postponed why ???

Hi all, 

Jus wondering everyone with the way leave permission problems takes ages ?? today the installation engineer came couldnt do anything, because there is no cable found. this is the 3rd date of installation.  First time they visited my neighbour didn't give permission, because he doesn't want his drive way looks different. spoke to him managed to do the cables around the fence corners, so does not look different. Managed to get all the  neighbours signed the way leave form,now i got both sides cleared no one turned up do the installation.

Called the installation team, managed to explain the situation re-arranged for 3rd visit today, no cables found ?  I dont have any idea whats going on. Did everyone face this problem ? why VIRGIN media is very slow in communication ? is there any way to speed up the process ? 

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in Advance . 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: way leave problem. 3 installation dates postponed why ???

Hi selwyn23578

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the installation delays due to wayleave.

I appreciate that this has taken some time already and apologise for the continuous delays to getting you set up with us.

If this is still; the case as I appreciate it's been a few weeks since you posted, can you please pop back to me on the pm I'm sending to you?

I have been unable to locate your details so if you could get back in the pm I've sent which is on the top right of the forums next to your forum name in the envelope, that would be great Smiley Happy

Speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos