Menu
hi123456
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

was offered discount for 12 months but virgin says was only for 9 months what to do

hi i joined virgin last year in october

was offered discount on my acccount and also promised a 50 pounds credit as rembursement for leaving sky early

all this was verified in multiple emails by a customer service person and her manager but have just noticed that the offer had been withdrawn at 9 months and having spent 100 min onphone they say they have no note on my account 

not received the 50 pounds as well

i have emails but the customer service person says only way i can forward those is by web chat 

has anyone got experience of trying to get refund from virgin i was told by cs today that only way i can get money back is by going to my bank under direct debit gurantee

that stiill doesnt give the 50 pounds back as promised

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: was offered discount for 12 months but virgin says was only for 9 months what to do

Hi hi123456, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy

Looking at the account I can see since posting, you have called us and a resolution has been reached. The relevant credits you are entitled to have been applied for you Smiley Happy 

If there is anything else I can help with, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
hi123456
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: was offered discount for 12 months but virgin says was only for 9 months what to do

i am sorry but havent been informed of all these credits applied

the last gentleman i spoke on phone was fairly abrupt and asked me to send those emails in which offer was confirmed via webchat

can some one from virgin please let me know what is actually going on so that i can arrange moving my services timely and only reason i am having to leave virgin is because of their attempt at cheating me and rude customer service who just keep repeating same script like a parrot

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi hi123456, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

Since I last replied, there hasn't been any further activity on the account. The last person you spoke to, actually went ahead and credited the account without the evidence. 

If you're unsure on what credits have been applied, give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can run through everything for you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos