Menu
dawnlouise0693
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

vouchers

Hi could someone help me I have been with vigin over a month now have received my email for vouchers and ordered then still waiting for them to be delivered to my address Do you know how long it take.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: vouchers

Eden Red should have gotten your details then, the staff have quoted up to two weeks to receive them after the email step. Past that point ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from then Option 1 -> Confirm your details and it will put pass into the menu -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Or if you don't mind waiting up to two weeks, do nothing and a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here will pick up on your topic eventually and look into it.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
dawnlouise0693
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ok I have been waiting 4 weeks for the vouchers already
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

dawnlouise0693 wrote:
Ok I have been waiting 4 weeks for the vouchers already

As in you've only been with VM for a month? Or you've been with VM for two months (one month wait to receive the email and then nothing for a month after ordering the voucher)? The process is: wait 28 days after install, then up to 7 days for some complex internal processes to complete and a voucher email to be received. Then up to 14 days to receive the voucher.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
dawnlouise0693
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Its been more then 14 days since I received the email
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

dawnlouise0693 wrote:
Its been more then 14 days since I received the email

OK, then something has gone wrong on the Eden Red end of things, the Forum Team will get it looked into for you when they get around to responding to your topic (something to keep in mind: response times by them have been averaging 1 to 2 weeks. Don't bump the topic during this period as it will push your topic to near the bottom of topics to respond to.)

- - - - - -
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi dawnlouise0693,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's a real 'treat' to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to give this the once over.

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone up the ranks of our 'haunted house' over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the 'monsters', I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi dawnlouise0693,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done tomorrow for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out