Menu
spacecadetuk
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

vivid 200 not showing in package

Hi all, new here so better start with a hello.

I'm having virgin installed on the 27/01/17 and have opted for the vip package which includes vivid 200 but when I look in my account on myvirginmedia the phone and tv are there but is says that I don't have broadband in my package.

The conformation of order email does list it, as does my contract, just wondered if this was normal before activation of the service or do I need to sort something out.

TIA.

Live tbb graph
My Broadband Ping - VM
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: vivid 200 not showing in package

spacecadetuk wrote:

I'm having virgin installed on the 27/01/17 and have opted for the vip package which includes vivid 200 but when I look in my account on myvirginmedia the phone and tv are there but is says that I don't have broadband in my package.

The conformation of order email does list it, as does my contract, just wondered if this was normal before activation of the service or do I need to sort something out.

It will show up in My VM after installation of your services. TV and phone always show before installation and broadband shows after installation.

Edit: Removed duplicate word.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

spacecadetuk wrote:

It will show up in My VM after installation of your services. TV and phone always show before installation and broadband shows after installation.

Edit: Removed duplicate word.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
spacecadetuk
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

that's what I thought just wanted to confirm it, thanks for the reply

Live tbb graph
My Broadband Ping - VM
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for your query spacecadetuk and a big welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy

Great advice, as always from Shelke.

Feel free to get back to me if I can assist with anything more.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos