Menu
dbpmusic
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

virgin welcome promotions

I have recently signed up for virgin full house+vivid200+anytime.  I did it on-line with the chat support (opalyne).  At the start I said I had a promotion offering a second tivo box.  Opalyne told me it could be sorted later.  I went through the process and she said the code did not work and to ring back in a day.  

I rang back last night, was offered a mobile upgrade for £9 more a month then told the deal was for low spec boxes and put on hold.  It was a 1hour and 20min call which ended in the line going dead.  I am not bothered if I don't get the deal, but this lack of support is a bit disturbing.  Shouldn't there be a direct email or phone for 'general enquiries'?  In order to talk to a real person, I had to pretend that I was interested in starting a subscription even though I am already a customer.  Have I made a mistake signing up to a company that so cleverly avoids confrontation?

any advice would be appreciated.

20170103_184815.jpg

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin welcome promotions

What sort of advice do you require?
0 Kudos
dbpmusic
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is there some way to contact them either by email or phone?

Was the deal legit?

Thanks

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Its difficult to speak to a human in the UK unless you choose the thinking to leave option or sales, the deal your referring to was for 2 Tivo 500 boxes, the new Full house bundle comes with a V6 box

0 Kudos