Menu
Highlighted
rclaridge
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

virgin placed a missed payment

ok so moved house virgin closed old account opened a new one which isnt even a month old yet they have placed a missed payment marker on my credit file while am mid mortgage application want this removed asap or i will take action if my mortgage fails because of this phoned todsy to be told i owe nothing and my account is up todate havent even had a bill to my new addess yet
sorry if posted in the wrong bit wasnt sure were to post it
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
shanematthews
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: virgin placed a missed payment

rclaridge wrote:
ok so moved house virgin closed old account opened a new one which isnt even a month old yet they have placed a missed payment marker on my credit file while am mid mortgage application want this removed asap or i will take action if my mortgage fails because of this phoned todsy to be told i owe nothing and my account is up todate havent even had a bill to my new addess yet

Will probably get updated eventually, forum staff can't help you you would have to speak to credit control, even then its not an instant process

0 Kudos

All Replies
shanematthews
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

rclaridge wrote:

Will probably get updated eventually, forum staff can't help you you would have to speak to credit control, even then its not an instant process

0 Kudos
rclaridge
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

thanks so i just have to wait and go though hoping they answer me on the creditfile admement email they gave me quick enough to place it on my file but takes ages for them to sort it wish i never signed up for another 12 months now all the while having to hope it doesnt lose me the roof over my head because off there mistake
thank you anyway
0 Kudos