Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 3 (60 Views)

virgin media use extinct email address despite telling them

virgin media keep sending my important documents to an extinct email address despite telling them I changed it two years ago! I told them new email address, but they still use extinct one. Can't recover my password as they send it to extinct email address!

Hopefully someone can do something, calling customer service "we'll send you an email to change your password,"  GUESS WHERE THEY SENT IT!!!

Lizard1

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 2 of 3 (48 Views)

Re: virgin media use extinct email address despite telling them

Don't think much can be done via the forum due to can't pass data protection, you could try via online chat at http://contact.virginmedia.com using PC/laptop would also be checking your account via your virginmedia account on http://my.virginmedia.com
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (12 Views)

Re: virgin media use extinct email address despite telling them

Hi Lizard1

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the email changes that are needed for contact purposes.

My apologies this has not been resolved for you Smiley Sad

I understand that you need this sorted out, and to do so it would be great if you could get in touch with our teams via the secure methods below.

You can contact them to look at supporting you with this this either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

E.g.- Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Via these options our teams can clear security with you and support you with personal data changes. As the forums are public, supporting you in this way is the best way to keep your data confidential.

Keep us posted on how this goes and let us know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos