Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

virgin media social fill out form

i cant think what form they used it began with n you filled it out with issues or problems you add with virgin and its no longer available wish it wasnt finished with it was easy access they deleted the form its no longer available not meaning contact us form another type of form jonni

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin media social fill out form

Yeap the form in question was removed a good while back, as to if it would make a return, likely not since the contact us page got live chat support

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i cant think of the name it was the same name given like this something forum navigation forum support i really liked it because they came back with responce straight the way not like on here i no there busy on this site it was quick easy simple thanks jonni
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

jonathanlouis wrote:
i cant think of the name it was the same name given like this something forum navigation forum support i really liked it because they came back with responce straight the way not like on here i no there busy on this site it was quick easy simple thanks jonni

I liked it too, I used it on more than a few occasions too. It was called something basic like social media form. I still have the old page URL where it used to reside. The form was something only staff were allowed to link people to (yes it had a moderation policy in the community here regarding it.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos