Menu
pokey123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

virgin media bill

hi guys, i paid my first bill of nearly £90 on the 28th of October, ive just logged in to have a look at this months bill and its saying I haven't made a payment at all and my bill is now overdue

the money went out of my account so why has it not cleared yet, there is no way I can afford the £150 bill that is now showing

someone please help me before I go back to sky....I never had this problem with them

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin media bill

The only way to deal with specific account queries is via the phone (150 from any VM line, & the call is free). The staff Forum Team here cannot access the financial side of your account due to Data Protection restrictions.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi pokey123,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've run in to some trouble with your bill. 

It sounds as if you have made your made after the next bill was generated. In order for me to help you with this, I will need some information from you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi pokey123,

I still haven't heard back from you yet with the information I've requested. 

Can you come back to me asap so I can help to save you having to call in Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos