Menu
hadens04
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

viewing previous bills

I would like to view bills from April 2015 to August 2015 inc, but can only go back as far as september ? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: viewing previous bills

That's right. Current plus 5 previous on line. Phone VM on 150 if you want earlier bills. 12 months pdfs e-mailed for free. Further back than that - £2 fee per pdf ordered. Why don't you just download them each month, especially if you need them for tax purposes.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

That's right. Current plus 5 previous on line. Phone VM on 150 if you want earlier bills. 12 months pdfs e-mailed for free. Further back than that - £2 fee per pdf ordered. Why don't you just download them each month, especially if you need them for tax purposes.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
sallyjustice
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

why should I pay t see previous bills. This is outrageous, a PDF costs nothing. why didn't you attach it in the first place. I have a need to check some calls made in February this year as I am hounded by a company but I am certainly not paying to do this. Please advise ASAP.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Would you read my signature before you launch an attack on what I have said. I do not work for VM. You asked for advice and I told what the rules are. That is the limit of what I can do. On your own now as far as I am concerned.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi sallyjustice, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having trouble getting hold of your bills. 

As mentioned in a message above, online you can view 6 months worth of your bills. 

If you would like any bills for up to 12 months then these can be sent via email for free. This means any call usage you need to check from February will be free of charge for you. 

To get a copy of these, give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they will be able to arrange this for you. 

We're here if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos