Menu
tmat
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

upgrade

After having lost broadband connection problems I was directed to  what I believe was an Asian call centre -his English was very bad and the line to the call centre not much better - needless to say it took a while to sort out my lost connection , I did get reconnected and when I queried compensation he said I would get a free 120 MBS upgrade -I thought fair enough and waited for it to happen ,which it didn't !

A few days later I had another broadband dropout and had to contact customer services , this time a Scottish man answered me and sorted it out  but when I mentioned the free upgrade he said he had nothing on record ,when I said don't you record the service calls he said they did but he couldn't get them

Customer service -WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: upgrade

More dross from India. There is no 120Mb tier & never has been (100Mb connections can perform up to 109Mb if the connection works to its optimum). There is a free upgrade going on for existing customers taking them from 100Mb up to 150Mb if you are on certain legacy packages.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: upgrade

More dross from India. There is no 120Mb tier & never has been (100Mb connections can perform up to 109Mb if the connection works to its optimum). There is a free upgrade going on for existing customers taking them from 100Mb up to 150Mb if you are on certain legacy packages.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile