Menu
jamesvasa1993
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

two accounts, one house.

hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to create a second account get my own broadband and tv package for home? it is a very large house and I need my own broadband etc. I have tried wifi extenders but they are unable to resolve the issue. 

I really don't want to go with BT or sky, we have been with them before and their service is appalling. BT especially cuts out every night and doesn't come back on until I have called BT up and they have gone through the routine checking the phoneline and getting me to reset the box etc. 

virgin is the only service that i have never had a problem with and I really do not want to go with a competitor. 

Upgrading the existing account isn't an option either as my stepdad doesn't like technology and claims the house of 10 - 12 people is fine with 50mb down shared between 20+ devices. I will be moving out within the next 4 to 5 months anyway and will want to take my account with me.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: two accounts, one house.

Its one account per postal address.

So if it were a large house divided into flats, possible, but not if its all one property.

0 Kudos