Menu
plystlevan
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

thinking of leaving

I have been a long and loyal customer with VM since the beginning. And it seems to me that there are very few options for existing customers to get better deals. New customers get good deals. Surely it would pay VM to keep their customers satisfied and happy with good competitive packages, instead of having your clientele threaten to leave if they are dissatisfied and give poor reviews as a consequence. 

I am reluctant to leave after being with VM for so long, but costs have become too high and can't be sustained any longer. £100+ a month is just too much now.

Free view and Nowtv look to be the way to go, and with changing from VM to a BT line will get BT sport pass as pay as you go option.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: thinking of leaving

Hi plystlevan

Thanks for your post and welcome to our help community Smiley Happy

It's great to hear you've been such a loyal customer but not so great to hear we haven't been able to sort out a good deal for you. 

Our offers and deals change all the time so may be worth your while checking back in a few weeks to see if there's anything more suitable. 

Many thanks
Ian_LP

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
plystlevan
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: thinking of leaving

Hello Ian.

I will be leaving but need to be sure before doing so  because the lady was so unhelpful.

plystlevan

0 Kudos