Menu
judithw
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

temporary increase in credit limit

hi, i have just come out of hospital today after been in for a while and  i just sat down  to check my emails to find my recent bill. My bill  has gone over my credit  limit due to some  outstanding amount from last bill. is it possible to get a temporary increase  in my credit limit  until  i get paid next week on thursday?  

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: temporary increase in credit limit

You likely won't get a response from the forum team before Thursday so it's best to ring up.

Can go through the usual 150 channels and see if they can sort it or potentially try ringing the credit amendment team on 0800 052 0290 . Might not be the correct department I'm not 100%, but seems the right direction.

Believe they only operate during business hours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
judithw
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I got on to billing people this morning and they have agreed to temporally increase my limit and I have a payment set up to go out automatically when I next have money in my acc. It took me 2 phone calls, and the first person wasn't exactly helpful all she could offer was a manager to ring me back in 36 to 48 hours. The second person was very helpful and sorted it out for me.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi judithw

Many thanks for getting in touch with us on the forums about the temporary credit limit increase.

I am glad to hear that you were able to speak to a colleague who was able to support you with this. Smiley Happy

Going forwards all billing and package queries that need to be looked into in this way,  do have to be dealt with by our teams in a secure way, either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with billing or packages. As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential.

If there's anything else you need from us though, please feel free to pop back and just let us know Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos