Menu
leeedin
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

television not recieved

as part of the package I signed up for I was supposed to receive a television 28 days after installation. 2 weeks after that it still hadn't arrived. so I complained and was told it would be with me within 3 days. 4 days later and I still haven't received the television. I was just wondering if anyone else has had the same problems and what's the best way to resolve this issue. thanks in advance for any help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: television not recieved

Hi leeedin

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with is pm the forums and a warm welcome to the community  Smiley Happy

I am sorry to hear that the TV has not yet been sent to you as part of your original sales offer with us.

It's great to see that since you posted to us on here that you have been in touch with our teams about this and that they have sent this to the rewards exceptions team for you.

The team have picked this up for you today and the information they have provided states that the TV will be delivered within 72 hrs from the 17th when the despatch team will receive this request from us.

Let us know if this arrives by Wednesday of next week as it should and enjoy your new TV!

If there is anything else you need from us then just give us a shout Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos