Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

talk talk provider deliberately putting false statement on their main customer account its false

talk talk which we signed up to have given out false statement like missed appointment being charged for missing engineer apointment the tv box not being sent out and stating its delayed giving out false statement on site we spoke to the team there not intrested in what we saw and  stated there  telling us it cant be removed and we stated to remove it but their not intrested engineer did come out but its all false statement they written on customer account so didnt get no text about why the box asnt been sent they did it deliberately

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: talk talk provider deliberately putting false statement on their main customer account its false

Well, if this is one of those competitions where you have to rearrange the words into a well known phrase or saying, I'm afraid I failed totally.    Smiley Indifferent

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: talk talk provider deliberately putting false statement on their main customer account its false

were still waiting for tv box but nothing yet shocking service
0 Kudos
Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Should you not be contacting TalkTalk?

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ahem! Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence (or words to that effect).

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos