Menu
Graemesbest
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

superfibre 50

The price of Superfibre 50 bundle is advertised as being £32.25 per month and yet I'm being charged £33.24 a month for the bundle.

Does any one have any clues as to why I'm being charged more than the stated advertised figure?

Many thanks Graeme

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: superfibre 50

maybe the price has dropped since you took it out.

0 Kudos
Graemesbest
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply apcyberax, but the bundle charge was £30.25 in September and October and £33.24 in November and December…
And yet the super fibre 50 I have at another property was £32.25 in September and still is?
Any ideas ??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graemesbest

Thanks for popping by with your billing query. That does sound like it needs to be looked into for you.

To check this out with our teams then if you could get in touch with Customer Care, that would be great Smiley Happy

The billing and package queries our customers have that need adjusting or support with have to be dealt with via our Care teams either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with your bills or packages.

As this is a public forum we cannot look into the packages and biling for you but I do hope you get this sorted out.

Please let us know how you get on with this and keep in touch if you need anything else from us Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos