Menu
briantsimms46
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

still showing as having no phone with my package after nearly 5 months

I changed my package early July ,and ever since my package details have show me as having no phone included.Last in contact mid October when tol would be sorted early November.Just what are your I.T. department playing at.Crap service to say the least and a total lack of communication.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: still showing as having no phone with my package after nearly 5 months

Hi briantsimms46

I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your account not showing you the services you've got at the moment, is this looking at it through your My Virgin Media? Are you seeing the service on your bill too?

Looking at your account, I'm seeing no problems there so once I've got a bit more information about this issue, I'll request a member of the team take a look.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

briantsimms46
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There shoud be imformation i was in regular contact with community.Apparently i wasnt the only person with this problem ,thats when i was told it would be fixed early november.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response briantsimms46

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to getting this issue resolved.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

briantsimms46
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry ,but you have been saying that for 5 months now ,i reckon the solution would be to change my package ,have you any suggestions

0 Kudos