Menu
notones_
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

still get bills for £0

I disconnected from virgin when i moved property and there is no access to virgin in my new address, but i still get bills sent to me via email, they are always for £0

I also changed my address when I had to disconnect (to send back any equipment) but my sister still works at the last address and I am getting paper bills sent there.

I know how long waiting on the phone with CS takes (was on for 45mins when I disconnected) so I am not wanting to phone them!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: still get bills for £0

Hi notones_, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 

Apologies to hear you are still receiving bills every month. We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi notones_, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 

Apologies to hear you are still receiving bills every month. We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

notones_
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for reply... msg sent
is there any way to find out when/if my area will be connected TQ5 Devon Brixham VM seem to have forgotten about us in this little fishing village lol
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi notones_,

Thanks for coming back to me Smiley Happy 

OK, I've sent you another private message with information on what's happened with regards to the bills. 

Switching the subject, make sure you register your new address details here: Cable My Street. Once registered it will email you updates on how it's going. Usually the first update will advise if we have plans to come to your area or if we need more interest. 

Get any or as many neighbours who may also be interested to register on the same link and this will give you more of a chance of getting installed Smiley Happy

Hope that helps. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team