Menu
melony63
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

speed boost 50 to 70

I was offered a speed boost from 50 to 70 is this free as I was told when I rang 20 mins ago it would be, but when I signed up for it it says we will confirm your order ? I hope this if free as the customer service guy said as I cant afford any more additional costs :-)

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: speed boost 50 to 70

Worry not, the only way to get to 70Mb is by free upgrade.

If you need a new Superhub (unlikely), there would be a small charge for delivery.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Worry not, the only way to get to 70Mb is by free upgrade.

If you need a new Superhub (unlikely), there would be a small charge for delivery.

melony63
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, soz its taken me a while to get back :-)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi meolony63

Thanks for joining us on the community and for getting in touch about the speed boost costs Smiley Happy

I'm glad to see that @Ernie_C has been able to support you and it's great to see that since your post you've taken this option on board with us. I hope you're enjoying your increased broadband speeds on us Smiley Happy

The reason the sign up process mentioned the change was purely for customers who needed a replacement Superhub. If you did, then the order would have generated a £5.99 charge for the delivery of this as a one off charge only.

As you didn't need an equipment upgrade, there was no delivery cost needed and no equipment needed to be sent, it was a straightforward speed change which we were able to process automatically for you upon receipt of your request to us Smiley Happy

Please let us know if there is anything else you need any help or support with. We're happy to help out Smiley Happy

Thanks again

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Gianni2468
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for prompt response,question answered.Smiley Happy

0 Kudos